Saturday, October 21, 2017
NE 2nd Ave @ 94-99th Sts
Fun for All. Celebrate Fall.
Free admission, rides, and parking!
Join 6,000 of your neighbors and more than 160 exhibitors in downtown Miami Shores as NE 2nd Avenue is transformed into a field of family fun, food, live music, shopping, and a celebration of all things green and good for the environment.
- Kick off South Florida’s fall gardening season with a large selection of veggie and herb plants
- Squeeze the fresh produce and check out locally-crafted foods at our pop-up farmers market
- Belly up to a feast to eat and drink from area restaurants, food trucks, and local craft beer vendors
- Explore an Artisan Village brimming with custom jewelry, products, clothing, and fair-trade items
- Discover how to make your home greener and more energy-efficient from home improvement experts
- Get educated on healthy living and healthcare resources
- Connect with schools and service organizations to learn how you can help make a difference in our community
- Vibe to the roots of rhythm at the free live music stage
- Let your kids run wild in the street with free rides and activities
Exhibitors receive a 10’ x 10’ space with one 6’ table with tablecloth and 2 chairs, a listing on the event map, and name listing on our event site.
- Exhibitor: Chamber Member
- Exhibitor: Non-profit Non-Chamber Member
- Exhibitor: For-profit Non-Chamber Member
- Food Truck
- Tent Rental (additional fee)
- Electric Access (limited availability; additional fee)
Participants are urged to supply their own tent. Additional tables, chairs, signage, and anything else for display that will fit within the defined space is allowed.
Thanks to 2016 Major Sponsors:
- The Village of Miami Shores
- Unite Miami Shores
- North Shore Medical Center
- Greater Miami Shores Chamber of Commerce