Green Never Looked So Good
Going Green Starts With You!
About Green Day
Over 160 vendors and more than 6,000 attendees make Green Day Miami Shores a fun, exciting event for the whole family
Be A Sponsor
Green Day Sponsors transform Downtown Miami Shores into a knowledge base of doing good by going green
Be A Participant
Join other businesses in our Downtown corridor and enjoy showcasing your product to a wide audience of buyers
Save the date for Greenday 2018!
Saturday, November 3rd, 2018
NE 2nd Ave @ 95-100th Sts
Fun for All. Celebrate Fall.
Free admission and parking!
Join 6,000 of your neighbors and more than 160 exhibitors in downtown Miami Shores as NE 2nd Avenue is transformed into a field of family fun, food, live music, shopping, and a celebration of all things green and good for the environment.
- Kick off South Florida’s fall gardening season with a large selection of veggie and herb plants
- Squeeze the fresh produce and check out locally-crafted foods at our pop-up farmers market
- Belly up to a feast to eat and drink from area restaurants, food trucks, and local craft beer vendors
- Explore an Artisan Village brimming with custom jewelry, products, clothing, and fair-trade items
- Discover how to make your home greener and more energy-efficient from home improvement experts
- Get educated on healthy living and healthcare resources
- Connect with schools and service organizations to learn how you can help make a difference in our community
- Vibe to the roots of rhythm at the free live music stage
|Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Click here for sponsorship information or call Megan Gerstel at 305-754-5466|
|Interested in becoming a Participant? Click to download the Participant form|
|View the 2018 Brochure Click to download the 2018 Brochure|
- Garden Sponsor/Zone Leader $1,000
- Exhibitor: Chamber Member $85
- Exhibitor: Non-profit Non-Chamber Member $100
- Exhibitor: For-profit Non-Chamber Member $140
- Food Truck $160
- Tent Rental (additional fee) $150
Exhibitors receive a 10’x10′ space with one 6′ table and two chairs, a listing on the event page and name listing and live link to your website on miamishores.com.
Participants are urged to supply their own tent. Additional tables, chairs, signage, and anything else for display that will fit within the defined space is allowed.
Thank You To Our Sponsors*:
- Graber Realty Group
- Barry University
- The Coia Law Group
- Compass Claims
- Don’t Look Down Productions
- Greater Miami Shores Chamber of Commerce
- Hoy Polloy
- Imburgia Realty
- Imburgia Construction
- Joe Blair Garden Supply, Inc.
- Little Stars Dentistry
- Vanessa Maggi
- Mark Piper Northwestern Mutual
- Marc E. O’Connor, CPA, PA
- Medi Station
- Mercantil Bank
- Miami Country Day School
- Miami Shores Country Club
- North Shore Medical Center
- Pilates Miami Shores
- Tropical Chevrolet
- Village of Miami Shores
(*As of 10/5/18)