Saturday, October 21, 2017
NE 2nd Ave @ 94-99th Sts
Fun for All. Celebrate Fall.
Free admission and parking!
Join 6,000 of your neighbors and more than 160 exhibitors in downtown Miami Shores as NE 2nd Avenue is transformed into a field of family fun, food, live music, shopping, and a celebration of all things green and good for the environment.
- Kick off South Florida’s fall gardening season with a large selection of veggie and herb plants
- Squeeze the fresh produce and check out locally-crafted foods at our pop-up farmers market
- Belly up to a feast to eat and drink from area restaurants, food trucks, and local craft beer vendors
- Explore an Artisan Village brimming with custom jewelry, products, clothing, and fair-trade items
- Discover how to make your home greener and more energy-efficient from home improvement experts
- Get educated on healthy living and healthcare resources
- Connect with schools and service organizations to learn how you can help make a difference in our community
- Vibe to the roots of rhythm at the free live music stage
|Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Click to download the Sponsorship form|
|Interested in becoming a Participant? Click to download the Participant form|
- Garden Sponsor/Zone Leader $1,000
- Exhibitor: Chamber Member $75
- Exhibitor: Non-profit Non-Chamber Member $95
- Exhibitor: For-profit Non-Chamber Member $130
- Food Truck $150
- Tent Rental (additional fee) $100
Exhibitors receive a 10’x10′ space with one 6′ covered table and two chairs, a listing on the event page and name listing and live link to your website on miamishores.com.
Participants are urged to supply their own tent. Additional tables, chairs, signage, and anything else for display that will fit within the defined space is allowed.
Thank You To Our 2017 Major Sponsors:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Unite Miami Shores
- The Village of Miami Shores
- Greater Miami Shores Chamber of Commerce
Thank You To Our Contributing Sponsors:
- Medistation Urgent Care
- Mercantil Commercebank
- John C. Farina – Environmental Speaker
- Marc E. O’Connor, CPA, PA
- Miami Shores Country Club
- David Bloom, PhysicalAdvertisingWorks.com
(As of 7/27/17)