EXHIBITORS & ACTIVITIES
Download the Participant form by clicking here.
Over 160 exhibitors and activities will transform Miami Shores Downtown 2nd Avenue into a field of family fun, food, live music, shopping, and a celebration of all things good for the environment on Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Exhibitors receive a 10’ x 10’ space with one 6’ table and two chairs, and name listing and live link to your website on miamishores.com/greenday. Participants are urged to supply their own tent. Additional tables, chairs, signage, and anything else for display that will fit within the defined space is allowed.
Green Day registration is an easy, paperless, 2 step process (Please just fill in and email back the fillable pdf, DO NOT fax it back to us):
- Download the participant form, save it, fill it out, and email it back. The form is a fillable pdf. Just fill it out and email it back to us, no printing or scanning necessary – PLEASE DO NOT fax it back to us!
- Choose one of the payment options below, add it to your cart, and check out!
Please note: if BOTH steps are not complete, you will NOT be registered for Green Day. Please enter Company Name in “Company Name” field BEFORE adding to cart so that we can match your payment to your registration form!
2018 Green Day Sponsors/Participants
(As of 10/5/18)
Please click on participants shown in green to visit their website.
- Graber Realty Group
- Barry University
- The Coia Law Group
- Compass Claims
- Don’t Look Down Productions
- Greater Miami Shores Chamber of Commerce
- Hoy Polloy
- Imburgia Realty
- Imburgia Construction
- Joe Blair Garden Supply, Inc.
- Little Stars Dentistry
- Vanessa Maggi
- Mark Piper Northwestern Mutual
- Marc E. O’Connor, CPA, PA
- Medi Station
- Mercantil Bank
- Miami Country Day School
- Miami Shores Country Club
- North Shore Medical Center
- Pilates Miami Shores
- Tropical Chevrolet
- Village of Miami Shores